Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WhiskyFudge WhiskyFudge is offline

Default Confusion with security

Background: I'm a ASP.net programmer. I've done a bit of win form stuff. A
single VBA access project. I've now got a new project which I'm determined to
do using .net.

I've installed the office VS add-in and can create a new project
successfully. This is where it all starts to fail. If I then debug the
project the excel file loads and disappears almost as quick. If I open up the
excel workbook on its own I get and error about the .net security policy not
being permitted.

Where do I go from here?

When I deploy this project to my client, what security issues may I face and
how do I work with them?