Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] lcdmjnd@gmail.com is offline

Default PivotTable Pivot Fields CurrentPage

Hope someone can help me with the following problems.

Two problems I'm having with PivotFields.CurrentPage:

1 - User types a value in cell and this value is set to a certain
PivotField using the CurrentPage property. Problem is that the value
actually replaces the one already set on the PivotField. Ex.: If a have
a value of 100 in the PivotField and change it via VBA using the
CurrentPage to a value of 120 and this value does not exists in the
PivotField list it replaces de 100 label to 120.

2 - To minimize the problem above, is it possible to verify if a
certain value exists in the PivotField list before setting it with the
CurrentPage property?

TIA

LCDM