jayjay17

Thanks for your answer, Matt.
My environment is not fully set, I don't know if I can test that. I'm just
an occasional excel user and I've actually never done that kind of
programming (VBA). I thought (hoped) maybe the cells could be used the way
forms (in the GUI sense) are, but I guess that'd be pushing Excel a bit too
far; in that sense, Excel would be a kind of VB (then you could access
checkbox1 as cell1A.checkbox1, and do things such as
cell1A.checkbox1.isChecked for example), a spreadsheet would be a big
collection of forms, seems unmanageable to me.
What do you think?
Jerome

"Matt Lunn" wrote:

Hi

If you enter Design Mode via the Visual Basic Toolbar you can delete
checkboxes. Is this what you were needing to know?

Thanks,
Matt