Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ray via OfficeKB.com Ray via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Incrementing Rows in columns

I am trying to set up a macros that will increment the referenced row as the
columns are dragged down. The only problem is that I want the rows to remain
steadfast so that I can then drag them across the page without having them
increment. How can I do that? Hopefully this will give you an example:

In A20:
=sum($a$1:$a$10)*sum(a$1:a$10)

Then in B20:
=sum($a$1:$a$10)*sum(b$1:b$10)

And C20:
=sum($a$1:$a$10)*sum(c$1:c$10)

But in A21:
=sum($b$1:$b$10)*sum(a$1:a$10)

And in B21:
=sum($b$1:$b$10)*sum(b$1:b$10)

and c21:
=sum($b$1:$b$10)*sum(c$1:c$10)

It would be really nice to be able to drag this and make it work, and/or
write macros to do it rather than doing it by hand.

Thanks a TON!!!