Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Menu /toolbar question

Hi Alan

You can attach a custom menu to a workbook
ToolsCustomizeToolba*rs

Or create your menu with code

How to customize menus and menu bars in Excel
http://support.microsoft.com/default...02&Product=xlw

Creating Custom Menus (John Walkenbach) TIP

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...oadcommandbars
Ole P. Erlandsen's Web Site (Example workbooks)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Alan M" wrote in message ...
I have a workbook which utilises a custom menu tool bar in the macros. When I
transfer this workbook file to another PC the workbook is transferred but the
custom menu does not appear and so the macros return an error. I have used
View, Toolbars but the toolbar I created does not appear in the listing of
available toolbars.

How can I transfer the custom menu without recreating it on the target PC