Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_2_] Patrick Molloy[_2_] is offline

Default Grrrr...Range on another sheet trouble...

yes

again, read my response with regards to how the formula should look.

I have a problem with the original question in that I can't see how a range
of cells can be used in your formula.

"ste mac" wrote:

Thanks for you help Patrick..

If I stick OPTION EXPLICIT at the start, it gives me 'Variable not
defined' do I
DIM it as a range? if the raw data is on the same sheet as the countif,
it all works
fine, there is just a bit too much to have everything on the same
sheet...

Should I DIM the range and work from there?