Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Piranha[_38_] Piranha[_38_] is offline

Default Flashing Cells

Hi Norman,
he he he, Well im kinda old for the flashing but i am after th
knowledge. I want to fill the unused space in my brain. (don't want an
blank cells) :)
Your code works great, as expected.

Hi Robin,
Your code works great as well.

thx to both of you
Dave
Norman Jones Wrote:
Hi Dave,

Perhaps, by using a module level boolean (blStop) in conjunction wit
macro (StartIt) to inititiate the blink routine and a macro (StopIt
terminate the blink routine

BTW, Dave, I sincerely hope that you have not been converted to flas
/
blink phenomena - I thought *you* had more sense!
Regards,QUOTE]
Robin Hammond Wrote:
Was just working on a similar answer. Only difference to Norman is tha
this
allows you to store the range and it sets the cell colours back t
white.QUOTE

--
Piranh
Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2043