Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier[_9_] Jon Peltier[_9_] is offline

Default Disabling the red X on the top right of a form.

Since the user is generally trying to cancel the userform, I execute the
cancel button code from this event. It keeps the user's annoyance level
down.

Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer)
If CloseMode = vbFormControlMenu Then
Cancel = True
CancelButton_Click

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

PraxisPete wrote:
I am no expert but try this in the code module for the UserForm
Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer)
If CloseMode = vbFormControlMenu Then
Cancel = True

"jlroper" wrote:

Does anyone know how to disable the red X on the top right of a form?

--
jlroper
jlroper's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26709