maryj

Default Logo within a cell

Our company has a specific font that will create our company logo. However,
when workbooks are sent outside of the company, they do not have the font so
the logo is not displayed properly. Does Excel have the option to embed
fonts? I couldn't find an option so I am assuming - no. We have also tried to
paste the logo as a jpeg into the cell, but Excel won't allow that. The
client I am working with insists there is a way to add an image within text
in a cell - not a floating image - but I don't believe this is possible. Just
wanted to check with all you Excel gurus to see if I was missing something.
Thanks!!
--
maryj