Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Still working and still so much to learn

I created a small userform with 2 optionbuttons and 2 commandbuttons.

This was the code that I used behind the userform:

Option Explicit
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Unload Me
End Sub
Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
With ActiveSheet
If Me.OptionButton1 = True Then
.Range("d1").EntireColumn.Insert
Else
.Range("f1").EntireColumn.Insert
End If
End With
End Sub
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Me.OptionButton1.Value = True
End Sub

"oberon.black" wrote:

I have the following code to allow me to insert a column before the
column that my cursor is in. I have created a two question userform
that I would like to use with the column insert code.

the first option button on the user form ask "is this an expense"
the second option button ask "is this income"

I want the column to be inserted before column 'D12' if it is an
expense, or before column 'F12' if it is income.

this is the code I currently have

Code:
--------------------

'Select_Insert_Column()
Dim MyRange As Object
' Store the selected range in a variable.
Set MyRange = Selection
' Select the entire column.
Selection.EntireColumn.Select
' Insert Columns in all selected sheets.
Selection.Insert
' Reselect the previously selected cells.
MyRange.Select

Can someone please help me modify it so that I can have it perform
correctly according to my choice made by the userform option button.

--
oberon.black
oberon.black's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26732

--