Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default PLEASE PLEASE HELP Application.Screenupdating

Does your code insert/delete rows or columns?

If yes, then having that dotted line indicating where the page breaks should go
can slow down your macro.

Something like:
ActiveSheet.DisplayPageBreaks = False
at the top of the code could speed things up.

modjoe23 wrote:

I'm not sure, but I may have panicked. I was just thinking of how
possible it is that excel would set screenupdating to true in debug
mode so that people can look at the sheets during that time. I'm
definitely not sure of this i'm just speculating. If that's the case
then the reports are slowing down because of something else.

--
modjoe23
modjoe23's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26376

--