Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
billbeecham[_9_] billbeecham[_9_] is offline

Default help with cell compare in two worksheets

T-Rex,

Thanks a million. It worked fine. I did have to figure out that in
order for it to work I had to save the originals as txt files, then
open them, and save them as xls files, then put the macro in place and
run it. I must have had some kind of format on the columns... that's
all I can think of... that screwed it up and caused the error.

Thanks again, worked like a charm! That will enable me to finish my
work up very very quickly!!!

Bill Beecham

--
billbeecham