Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
S Jackson S Jackson is offline

Default Code Will Not Run

I just realized that I had the code wrong and changed it, but the code will
still not run. It will run just fine on the sample TimeChart.xls file I
downloaded from http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Pivot

Here is the code I have on the worksheet containing the pivot table (fyi,
the source table is on a different sheet):

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1).PivotCache.Refresh
End Sub

"S Jackson" wrote in message
I have a simple workbook that contains a pivot table worksheet. On that
worksheet I inserted the following code:

ActiveSheet.PivotTables(2).PivotCache.Refresh

End Sub

It does not work. It does not appear to be executing at all. When excel
opens the workbook, I do not get a warning about macros. How do I fix

this
to get the code to run?

S. Jackson