Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Copying the cell contents(a math function) that calculates a numbe

activeCell.offset(0,1).Value = "'" & activeCell.formula

Tom Ogilvy

"DMB" wrote in message
Copying the "cell contents" (a math function) that calculates a number to
anouther cell. I can copy the result of the calculation but I need to

display
the equation in an ajoining cell for verification of the equation. All I

can
do is display the result.

I am working in excel 2000, unfortunatly
I am using the VBA in excel for ease of use.
Later I guess, I would like to use VB.net

I dont know where else to look.

Thank You,
David