Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MT[_2_] MT[_2_] is offline

Default Excel Macro to change row and font color based on column value

I have a worksheet which I need to change the font color and row color
for a portion of the cells in a row. For example I have data in the
first five columns of a row, the sixth column is the column which
influences the change (data is text), then I have data in columns seven
though ten which will need to be changed based on column six, finally
there is columns eleven through fourteen which are not effected by the
change. I have been able to get the entire row to change but I can not
get only the portions I want to change. Also column six is a list so
initially it is blank but when I select a value that is when the change
takes place. Thanks for your help.