Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DJS DJS is offline

Default If Cell Contents Don't Match, Move All Data Down One Row

Hey Tom,
Thanks a million, it does work.
The problem was my data in column J wasn't a numeric value, so no match
would occur.
I don't want to have to modify the value type in either column.
Is there a way to modify the script so that the val in column J could be
interpreted as a numeric val?
Something like: Number(cell.Value)

Thanks Again

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Pasted you data in a worksheet and ran the macro.

Produced the expected results.

1 1 0 0 0 17338 17338
17339
17340
2 2 0 0 0 17341 17341
17342
1 1 0 0 0 17343 17343
2 2 0 0 1 17344
0 3 0 0 1 17354
5 5 0 0 2 17543

the two rightmost columns were placed in I and J per your previous
description. Impossible to tell from your post where they actually are.

Tom Ogilvy