Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Jim Thomlinson[_4_] is offline

Default Formula in 1 Cell to put information into other cells

Nope. A formula in one cell can only affect itself. It can not put values
into other cells. In the grander scheme of things you wouldn't want it to,
because if it could you would never be able to debug a problem in one cell
because you would never be able to determine what other cells might have put
a value into it.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Michael Koerner" wrote:

In A2 I have the following formula =IF(R2="","",R2).
In B2 the following =IF(S2="","",S2),
and in C2 the following =IF(T2="","",T2)

Is there a formula that I could use in A2 that would allow me to put the
values from R2, S2, and T2 into A2, B2, and C2 without having to have
additional formula in B2 and C2?
--

Regards
Michael Koerner