Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tushar Mehta Tushar Mehta is offline

Default Array formula to text

The Range object has several properties you should explo Formula,
FormulaR1C1, and FormulaArray

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I have the following array formula:

{=QLink|Bars!'QQQQ,15,100,DTOHLCV,HEADERS,FILL'}

and would like to be able to grab it as text so I can plug it into a macro
and manipulate/replace some of its elements. For example, as it is now, it
pulls in price data for the symbol, QQQQ, in 15 minutes per bar. In the
macro, I would like to be able to change the symbol to SPY or any other
symbol, and also change the time period too.

I have tried a few things but have yet to figure out how to get the text of
this array formula into a cell or into a macro so that I can manipulate it.

My thanks in advance for any ideas! Cheers! Brad