Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dave!! dave!! is offline

Default Validation List Question

The macros are in a module in the same workbook and there is no error
handling. The macros run if I select them, however they still do not run
when I select a new state. I am baffled.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
If the macros are in a general module in the same workbook, they should

run.

If they are not defined, you should get an error. Otherwise they should
run. It is possible you have error handling in the subs and that causes
them to appear not to run. Possibly Put message boxes at the top of each
sub.

Tom Ogilvy

"dave!!" wrote in message
I put a message box in to verify that it's getting past the if

statement,
and that's working fine, but the macros aren't running. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dave

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
If Target.Address = "$A$4" Then

or
If Target.Address(0,0) = "A4" Then

Tom Ogilvy

"dave!!" wrote in message
I have a data validation list with a number of states in it. Each

time
select a new state I want 2 macros to run. The list is in cell A4

of
Sheet
1. Here is the code I am using at the worksheet level, can someone

tell
me
what I'm doing wrong?

If Target.Address = "A4" Then