Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default WebQuery to Array?

I meant a query table returns data to a range. If you go outside that,
using automation or some other technology, then perhaps you can get
something going. My intent was only to answer concerning a querytable.

Tom Ogilvy

"Charley Kyd" <kyd at incsight dot com wrote in message

Tom,

I'm intrigued by your "standard" qualifier. Is there a non-standard web
query that would do this? Or do you mean that I would have to write my own
version from scratch? If the latter, that would be very unfortunate,

because
WebQuery offers speed and convenience that I would hate to sacrifice.

Thanks.

Charley

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message

I would say not using a standard web query.

Tom Ogilvy

"Charley Kyd" <kyd at incsight dot com wrote in message

Is it possible in VBA to send the results of a WebQuery to an array
rather
than to a range? If so, how?

By the way, I don't want to send the results to a range and then to an
array. Instead, I want to send the results directly to an array.

Thanks.

Charley