Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
shishi shishi is offline

Default CurDir in excel 2003

Hi all,

I am trying to port the vba code that I have written in excel2000 to
excel2003. I am getting a lot of errors. It looks like the in excel
2003 we need to explicitly define the type of the variable. By defining
the type of the variable I could get rid off most of the errors. But I
can't get rid off one error. I am wondering what I can do to fix this.

The code that works fine in excel2000 is flagging error for CurDir in
excel2003. It says that it can't find project or library..How can I fix
this..Thanks in advance for your suggestion..

shishi