Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Selecting a dynamic range

set rng = Range(A1").Resize(application.Countif(Range("B:B") ,"<0"),2)
rng.Select

Tom Ogilvy

"Alex Nayar" wrote in message
Hi

My problem is similar (but not identical to) another recently posted

problem

I'm trying to set up a macro that will allow me to select a range of data
cells dynamically.
The length of the range will vary as shown below:

Val1 10

Val2 20

Val3 50

0 0

0 0

0 0

If I use Rang(A1:B6), all of the above data will be selected, but I'm not
interested in the 0 values. The next time I may have the following

results:

Val1 10

Val2 20

Val3 50

Val4 10

0 0

0 0

i.e additional data

I can use the countif function to give me the number of rows which are not
zero, but I cannot combine the above functions (range and countif).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sara