Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ForestRamsey ForestRamsey is offline

Default How to select a range based on values in 1 column

I'm trying to set up a macro that will allow me to select a range of cells.
The length of the range will vary, based on the results in one column. It
could be a range with no results or possibly 150 results. (I'm sorting based
on a variety of criteria and assigning a value from 1 to 4.)

ie. A B C
address1 name 1 1
address2 name2 2
address3 name3 2
address4 name4 3

How would I tell Excel to grab a range of cells where Column C holds a value
of 2 so that I could grab the data associated with it and dump it elsewhere
for output?