Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
iev[_2_] iev[_2_] is offline

Default How to merge all selected areas into one area

Hello again,

Alan, you are right. The code I posted is incorrect. I was trying som
things and posted incorrect code. The error is at the line:

Set WorkingRange = ActiveSheet.Range(Cells(TopRow, LeftColumn)
Cells(BottomRow - TopRow + 1, RightColumn - LeftColumn + 1))

near the end of the code. It should be:

Set WorkingRange = ActiveSheet.Range(ActiveSheet.Cells(TopRow
LeftColumn), ActiveSheet.Cells(BottomRow, RightColumn))

I would like to thank all others who replied. I will study your cod
and try to incorporate it into my code.

Thank you all for your help!

Ioanni

--