Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Christy Christy is offline

Default Code fails if ran more than once

Hello all,

I have pasted some of my code below. It runs fine the first time but if the
user runs it again it hangs up on the .SaveAs line. If anyone can give me
any insight as to why this is happening and/or suggestions to fix it I would
be most gratful.

Christy ;)

With newbook.Sheets(1)
.Cells(1).PasteSpecial xlPasteValues, , False, False
.Columns("A:F").AutoFit
.Range("A2,a19,a36,a53,a70,a87,a104").Select
With Selection
.NumberFormat = "m/d/yyyy"
End With
.Range("a1").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
End With

With newbook
.SaveAs FileName:=OfficeName, FileFormat:=xlNormal

'Handle the error if user clicks "NO" at Outlook security pop-up
On Error Resume Next
.SendMail MyArr, Sheet1.Range("a99").Value
On Error GoTo 0

.Close True
End With