Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default How to reference code located in an Add-in File

You can also see Chip Pearson's site for a page on application level events

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/appevent.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"keithb" wrote in message
Thank you for answering. I read the article and it was helpful; however,

I'm
still having a problem.
I have an add in named mapper.xla. I want to use the "'mapper.xla'!Sheet1"
Worksheet_Activate subroutine to run worksheet activation code for the
workbook that has the mapper.xla attachment. So far, nothing that I have
tried seems to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Keith

"Tushar Mehta" wrote in message
om...
In article ,
says...
What is the correct syntax for calling a VBA subroutine or function

that
exists in a code module the resides in an Excel add-in file? Does the
calling syntax need to state the name of the code module where the

called
code is located?

Thanks,

Keith

For a couple of examples see
How to use a class (object) from outside of the VBA project in which it
is declared

Don't worry about the class module stuff. Just focus on how the
function New_clsEmployee is called, especially the use of single quotes
in the file name.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions