Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alex Martins[_2_] Alex Martins[_2_] is offline

Default Inserting a Code

Kjeldc:
Thanks for your fast answer!
I'm sorry I wasn't clear before. The End sub is already there, quite a few
lines down!

Thanks for your help. The problem is that even with the "end sub" at the end
of the code I keep getting that messge!

Do you have any ideas?
Thanks,
Alex

"Kjeldc" wrote:

Sub new_filings()
Private Sub Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
If Target.Address = Worksheets("NEW FILINGS").Range("f2") Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Target.Value = 0 Then
'Dim strCnn As String
end sub

"Alex Martins" skrev:

Hi, I have been working on a Macro from some time now, and I find myself in
some trouble.

I need to insert a condition, which I have done accroding to the "events
change" chapter in cpearson.com

The only problem is that my macro code will now start-out like this:

Sub new_filings()
Private Sub Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
If Target.Address = Worksheets("NEW FILINGS").Range("f2") Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Target.Value = 0 Then
'Dim strCnn As String

and I can't get around the error message that goes : "expected End Sub" and
it highlights: "Sub new_filings ()"

Thanks in advance for your help

Alex