Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
amanake amanake is offline

Default Macro - for Print Screen

Hi
I am running a few scenario runs in my macro. I would like to take
screen shot of each of the runs of the scenarios dynamically. I want t
take a screenshot of a scenario output, export that to a PPT or a Wor
Document for each of the scenario and then proceed to the next scenari
and run my model and then take a screenshot of the scenario again.

I would be glad to get any help as to how to do that in a dynamic mod
when the code is running. ie. Take a screen shot, export it to a file
save it and then go back to the code.

Thanks in advance.
Anku

--