Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PY & Associates PY & Associates is offline

Default Save Excel file into PDF file............

Check up prtofilename parameter in printout method please.

--
Regards
PY & Associates

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
I think people would need to see the macro to see how you are saving the
file as PDF (what software/product//method are you using).

the answer would depend on the features offered/ behavior by the
software/product and how those features/behavior can be accessed or
controlled.

Tom Ogilvy

"maperalia" wrote in message
I have a macro which save an excel file into PDF file. But, I have been
getting the window message "Window PDF File as" and then I have to type
manually the file name.

I would like to know if there is any VBA that can made my process
automatically.
Therefore, the file name will be create with the location at specific
directory without see the window mentioned above?

Best regards.
Maperalia