Biff

Hi!

=INDEX(col D range,MATCH(1,(col DA range=value)*(col CX range="rating"),0))

Entered as an array using the key combo of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER.

Biff

"chrisrowe_cr"
wrote in message

Hi all,

Right, im working between 2 spreadsheets, pulling accross large amounts
of data, so a lookup seems the most obvious way forward.

Problem is that I need to look up multiple values. I need to lookup the
risk value '2' in range xyz and then find the product in that range with
a 'x' rating and return its name. The product name is in col D, the
value in col DA and the rating in col CX

If that doesnt make sence in short I need to lookup the number 'x'
rated product with a risk value of 'x' in the range xyz and return the
products name,

can someone pls help?

--
chrisrowe_cr