Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
maperalia maperalia is offline

Default Write Data from Sheet1 to sheet2 Until

PY;
I sorry I am in the process of learning VBA. Unfortunately, I do not know
how to do the VBA program to automate copy from sheet1 (A1,B1,C1,D1) to
sheet2 (A1,A2,A3.A4). I have been doing this manually......

Regards.
Maperalia

"PY & Associates" wrote:

I do not fully understand your problem.
You type in sheet1.row1, it appears in sheet2.column1
then you type in sheet1.row2, it appears in sheet2.column?
or what is your expectation?

Please elaborate.

"maperalia" wrote:

PY;
I have been doing the step you mentioned.
However, I have to do it every time I entry the data in the sheet1 then copy
transpose into sheet2. I wonder if I can be made automatically. So the data
will be typed in the next empty row.
Could you please tell me how to do it.

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

"PY & Associates" wrote:

You can use transpose, looping. Generally you use
sheets(1).range("A1").copy sheets(2).range("A1")

change "A" to suit

"maperalia" wrote:

How the code will be written if the data from sheet1 is located in the
following cells:
A1
B1
C1
D1
Then I want this data to written in the following cells of the sheet2:
A1,A2,A3,A4

Thanks in advance....

Maperalia

"PY & Associates" wrote:

You did not indicate where to copy to. Meanwhile, how is this?

Range(ActiveCell, ActiveCell.End(xlDown)).EntireRow.copy
sheets(2).range("....)
YOu do not need looping

"cunning" wrote:

How would I go about coding a Loop to read rows of data from Sheet1 then
write the data to Sheet2 until an empty row is encountered?

Thanks for any assistance.

--
cunning
cunning's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26738