Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
philwongnz[_2_] philwongnz[_2_] is offline

Default Common Formulas in VBA

Hi Guys,

I am struggling to get the syntax right with common formulas in VB.
For example I would like to use Vlookup in a macro in which after i
has finished running it will display the vlookup formula at the rang
that I have specified.

I know I can achieve this by usin
-range.FormulaR1C1-="=vlookup(....)", but to make it slightly mor
complicated I am using range objects as references rather than the R1C
format.

For example I will use a range object to specifiy where the formul
will be added, a range object to specify the lookup value, a rang
object with .End(xlToRight).End(xlDown) to select the table array.

Can somebody pls give me a hand as to how I can do this - been stuc
for a day now

Many thanks

Phi

--