Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default get name of sheets

Which sheet is H5 & the button on? I am assuming now that it will be on the
First sheet where the sheet list and values were put with the first macro I
wrote. If it is on the Template then Each New sheet will also have a button
and it's sheet name in H5. Secondly, if I tie the 2 macros together, the New
sheet added will not have a value in A7 yet, as far as I know. The macro
will add the new sheet name to Sheet1 but the cell under it will be blank.
It will not be updated until the next new sheet is added. Is this what you
intend?

Mike F
wrote in message
oups.com...
You are correct that I want to copy the last sheet (which is indeed the
template) after the last envelope sheet and before the template which
is what, I think your
Sheets(i).Copy Befo=Sheets(i) will do.

On my main sheet, I would like to have an entry area with a button
after it.

So H5 would have the entry area and i5 would have the button which
would invoke the macro. This macro would then add the sheet, and
reinvoke the earlier macro which will polulate the envelope list.

Thanks