Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Earl Kiosterud Earl Kiosterud is offline

Default paste negative time with PasteSpecial

Sylvian,

Presumably, you're using PasteSpecial - Values because it's a formula you've
copied, and you want the result, not the formula. If so, it's not pasting
the time formatting. So you're getting the time value, unformatted. Add
PasteSpecial xlPasteFormats after your PasteSpecial xlPasteValues.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"Sylvian" wrote in
message ...

Hello,

how can I caste an degative time for excample -5:00 from one excel
sheet to a other sheet.

When I paste "-5:00", I'll get "-0,208333333333"

Currently, I use the PateSpecial-Function, xlPasteValues.

What con I do?

Regards,

Sylvian

--