Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Giovanna Giovanna is offline

Default Achive and read Database

I will appreciate your helping in this matter.
I am in process of learning VBA in Excel. I wonder if somebody can help me
to achieve a sample of archive and read database program.
Basically, I want to know if I can typed information in the sheet1 then
click a macro to write it in the sheet2. Then I would like to click the macro
read data and through the pull box choose the data I want to read and located
in its respectively cells in the sheet1 (see below)

Thank you very much in advance.
Giovanna

Fron sheet1
Name Giovanna
Test # 300
Track # 5000
Date 8/30/2005

Weigths Lengths
10 100
20 200

From Sheet2
Name Test # Track # Date W1 W2 L1 L2
Giovanna 300 5000 8/29/2005 10 20 100 200
Carlos 301 4000 8/30/2005 5 7 95 205
Jose 302 3500 8/31/2005 2 4 90 100