Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lee lee is offline

Default hiding rows with a macro

I forgot to mention that the information in Cell "C1" is coming from another
sheet

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

There are innumerable answers in the archives:

http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...ugroup=*excel*

But I've got a question for you: If row 1 is hidden, how will the user
enter anything in Row 1? Yes, it can be done, but it's hardly user
friendly.

In article ,
Lee wrote:

I haven't done any kind of programming in about 5 years. What I want to do
is, have a IF function in cell "A1" that checks if "C1" has anything < than
0. If it is < 0 leave row1 visable, if it =0 then hide row1. I need to do
this for about 20 rows, if later data is entered in "C1" thru "C20"it would
automatically Hide or unhide the rows.