Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Cannot lock project

In XL2K, after closing all module windows, I "lock project for viewing" and
password protect my addin. Save from the vbe, close XL.

When I reopen XL and my addin, the project is not locked.

I go back into Project properties / Protection and the lock check box and
password dialogs are empty. If I now tick the lock checkbox I'm asked for my
password (although no asterisks appear in the password textbox's). Enter
password, everything seems normal. Save, close, reopen and back to the same
situation.

The project is "clean" and correctly compiled.

Any ideas how to resolve without rebuilding the addin appreciated.

Regards,
Peter T