Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Nigel is offline

Default Track Sheet Name Changes... Help!

I suspect you are concerned with the user changing the sheet tab name that
maybe used in your code? I always use the codename for the worksheet, that
way the user can change tabs and it does not affect the code. You can only
set the codename in the VBA editor or through VBA code itself.

If this is not the problem, then the only way I can think of, is to store
the sheet name on each sheet (perhpas a hidden location) and test the
current name against that ?

--
Cheers
Nigel

"T-Žex" wrote in message

Hi! Is there an event or a way to determine if a sheet's name has been
changed by the user?

--
T-Žex
T-Žex's Profile: