Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
-JEFF-[_2_] -JEFF-[_2_] is offline

Default Are all properties of controls on ctrl toolbox toolbar accessa

Thank you very much for your efforts!
-JEFF-

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

I'll be darned. I never even noticed that it had a linked cell. Dopey me.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

The linked cell property is provided by the container of the OptionButton.
You access it like this;
ActiveSheet.OLEObjects("OptionButton" & iob) _
.LinkedCell = "'" & Activesheet.Name & "'!P11"

Tom Ogilvy

"-JEFF-" wrote in message
Using the OptionButton from the controls toolbox toolbar, I am unable to
access the linkedcell property using the following code. I have accessed
some of the properties, (caption, value) using this syntax but when I try

change LinkedCell, I get "object doesn't support this property or method"
How do I change the linkedcell property?

ActiveSheet.OLEObjects("OptionButton" & iob).Object.LinkedCell = "P11"