Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default CheckBox Query

If I understand correctly, Go to UserForm, view code, use the code
If CheckBox = True Then
Call the macro (This will run A macro within)
End If
The Check box Should be within Private sub Ok button User form
If the design say requires option say per row
within that row use the Esle If followed by the End if
Hope this is of some help?

"TheDeep" wrote:

Hi

I've got 14 checkboxes. Each one when ticked picks up a different set
of numbers. They don't however work cumulatively ie. click 3 boxes and
get the cumulative result. Is there a piece of coding I need to add to
eack of the checkbox macros???

Would appreciate some insight ;)

--
TheDeep