Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul LaPlant Paul LaPlant is offline

Default Date in Cell sent to Access Query

Hello. I am looking for the vba code to send a date or value from
Excel to a query in Access. I've created the query (which is basically
a summary of sales rep activity). Rather than showing the entire
database worth of activity, I would like to just view the current month
(in the format yyyy-mm) I don't want the Manager using this report to
have to go into Access each month to change the Query Criteria from
2005-08 to 2005-09 and so on.

Basically, I would like them to change the value in a cell and have it
change (either through pushing a button or automatically) the query
criteria in Access. The query will be the same query the PivotTable is
linked to. Once the query criteria is changed, then I can have the
PivotTable updated.

Any help is appreciated as always.

Thanks in Advance for your time.

Paul