Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to create excel add-ins

If you want to create an add-in, do it with VBA.

Develop all the code as a normal workbook, then just save it as an add-in in
the Save dialog.

--

HTH

RP

"dayanand108"
wrote in message

Some one to help me about following problems-
I want to create a excel add-ins, with associates add-ins a dialogue
box (or user form) should be displayed with some controls.
I want to compile the code of the add-ins project.

Please answered which tools or software is need to solve this problem.

thanks for your response

--
dayanand108
dayanand108's Profile: