navneetjn

Tried copying and pasting as values, made a dummy column and tried to
copy from that. even tried to copy from the original access databse,
tried changing the format to almost all possible configurations.
One thing did work though !!!!!
*Press "F2" then press "enter" 1200 times*

Anyways thanks for your help.
Now please help me in getting a multiple value from sheet "detail"
corresponding to a single value of A2 in sheet "header"
Navneet

navneetjn Wrote:
That did work. Amazing!!!
I just went to the worksheet "Detail" Column A and retyped the number
and voila it showed me the correct response.

I copied the data from an Access database now I will have to go and
retype 1200 entries. Wow thats too much for a day!!! It just defeated
my original purpose of saving time.

Any ways thanks a lot, if you figure out why excel 97 does that do let
me know.

NOW NEW PROBLEM!!!
The second sheet column 5 I am looking up has different enteries for a
single value of A2. How can I display all of those values?
e.g.
Sheet "Header" column A
169255
169226