logicallystupid

Default Template Question

I'm making a listing of employees and various detals. For 'better'
readability, I've prepared a template of alteranting rows of white and Light
blue and a bunch of headers and saved it as a template in the template
folder. Since the listing is an ongoing thing with regular updates, I find
the need to sort the entries alphabetically(Usually by name) My problem is,
the alternating color arrangement gets all messed up when run the 'sort'
function. Is there a way I can keep the templates from getting messed up?
--
Bahahahah!