Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Weird Macro Problem

Radio buttons only allow one button in the group to be true.

It isunclear what you mean by
I have no idea why Excel would go
to the individual sheets macros like it does.

but this sounds like you are telling me that some event macros are being
fired when you are making the updates. If this is so, then this is the
likely cause of your problem. It sounds like you might have some type of
recursive call going on or other code is altering these cells as well.

Tom Ogilvy

"Bruce001" wrote in
message ...

THanks for the reply Tom. I tried a separate subroutine like you
suggested and it does the same thing. I have no idea why Excel would go
to the individual sheets macros like it does.

Let me give a bit more information. I use radio buttons on the page to
set these cells to true or false. I did notice that some of my buttons
had the same names across the different sheets, so I went back and
changed them to all unique. And it still does the same thing. What is
truely weird is I have a bunch of other sheets in this workbook that do
the same thing and those sheets don't act that way.

Any other help would be appreciated since I am running out of ideas and
time.

Bruce Gold

--
Bruce001