Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Determining End User Actions

Look at Chip Pearson's page no this topic.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"rayd8" wrote in
message ...

I have a worksheet that calls a procedure to format every other row with
gray for readability. However if an end user sorts the worksheet that
formatting gets all screwed up. Is there any way to determine an end
user's actions on a worksheet such as performing a sort?

I thought maybe a work around would be the SheetChange or the Change
Event to look for a change to the worksheet and then call the format
row procedure again.

This doesn't seem like the best solution. Can anyone suggest a better
way?

--
rayd8
rayd8's Profile: