Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1

Btw : Sorry for the typo (ActiveSheeet instead of ActiveSheet)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"MBlake" wrote in message ...
Thanks Ron,
I am getting an error of 'Object Required' when I use it as either the below - I normally use Option Explicit but if that is
included I also get an Variable Not Defined message.

I'd appreciate one more hint if possible.

Thanks,
Mickey

Sub autofilter_off()
With ActiveSheet
ActiveSheeet.AutoFilterMode = False
End With
Sub autofilter_off()
ActiveSheeet.AutoFilterMode = False

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi Mickey

ActiveSheeet.AutoFilterMode = False

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"MBlake" wrote in message ...
Hi,
I need to turn off the auto filter option and ensure any filtered columns are returned to non-filter state prior to running some
VBA, at present I am using Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1 and repeating it for each of the umpteen columns. This looks rather
messy and adds a lot of lines to code. I am sure it can be scaled down to one line, however so far I haven't managed it. I have
tried a few ideas to no avail -

I'd appreciate any advice on this one,
Best Wishes,
Mickey

Currently Using -
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=2
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=3
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=4 etc.
Have tried -

Sub Macro2()
'
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Field:=2, Field:=3, Field:=4, Field:=5, Field:=6
Sub autofilter_off()
With ActiveSheet
.EnableAutoFilter = True
End With