Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KnightRiderAW KnightRiderAW is offline

Default Excel

Unfortunately, this doesn't work. I also tried to do variations on what you
had suggested by removing the CenterHeader Command prior to the IF THEN
statement and also adding a period in front of the first CenterHeader Command
in the IF THEN statement. None of the three options worked. They still list
the Sheet1 at the top of the page. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Aaron

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Is this what you mean?

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftHeader = "&D" & Chr(10) & "&T"
.CenterHeader = "&A"
If ActiveSheet.Name = ActiveSheet.CodeName Then
CenterHeader = ""
Else
.CenterHeader = "&A"
End If
.RightHeader = ""
.LeftFooter = ""
.CenterFooter = ""
.RightFooter = "&Z&F"
.LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.75)
.RightMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.75)
.TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(1)
.BottomMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(1)
.HeaderMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
.FooterMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
.PrintHeadings = False
.PrintGridlines = False
.PrintComments = xlPrintNoComments
.CenterHorizontally = False
.CenterVertically = False
.Orientation = xlPortrait
.Draft = False
.PaperSize = xlPaperLetter
.FirstPageNumber = xlAutomatic
.Order = xlDownThenOver
.BlackAndWhite = False
.Zoom = 100
.PrintErrors = xlPrintErrorsDisplayed
End With

--

HTH

RP

"KnightRiderAW" wrote in message
I am trying to program a macro in Excel that when you run it, it puts the
date and time in the top-left header and the pathname in the bottom right
footer. I also want the worksheet in the center header. I have it where

all
of this takes place. However, I want it to not label the center header if

it
is the default name (Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3, etc.). Below is the

programming
I have done, but I can't seem to get the Default name not to show. Can
anyone give me some help or advice. Thanks!

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftHeader = "&D" & Chr(10) & "&T"
.CenterHeader = "&A"
[...]