Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
okaizawa okaizawa is offline

Default VBA project password on close

Hi,

if you use outlook express as a default mailer (Control panel
Internet Options Programs), try to set another mailer and open/close
the workbook. if the project does not remain in the visual basic
editor after closing, probably outlook express had held the workbook.

--
HTH,

okaizawa

mmm9999 wrote:
No I don't. I'm not using any add-ins, and I don't have any
non-essential VBA project references. I added a little code to
ThisWorkbook_BeforeClose to make sure that all the forms are unloaded
(though I was pretty sure I did that anyway before) and I haven't had
the problem since then, but then again it's only been a couple of
hours.