Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default Unable to set Hidden Property

merged cells?

Tim

"LAF" wrote in
message ...

I have the following code. It is failing on the hilited line. I am
getting a Run-time error '1004', Unable to set Hidden property of
the
Range class. I checked and the range name does exist. The
HideMonths
and HideYr5 variables are both equal to True. If I comment out the
line, everything finishes processing ok.

Sheets("Other_Input").Select
Range("OthMonthlyYr1").EntireColumn.Hidden = HideMonths
Range("OthMonthlyYr2").EntireColumn.Hidden = HideMonths Or
HideYr2
Range("OthMonthlyYr3").EntireColumn.Hidden = HideMonths Or
HideYr3
Range("OthMonthlyYr4").EntireColumn.Hidden = HideMonths Or
HideYr4
Range("OthMonthlyYr5").EntireColumn.Hidden = HideMonths Or
HideYr5

I even tried
Worksheets("Other_Input").Range("OthMonthlyYr5").E ntireColumn.Hidden
=
HideMonths Or HideYr5, but that didn't work either.

Can anyone help me?

--
LAF
LAF's Profile: